Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dear Father...from Deborah


I ask that you surround John McCain and Sarah Palin with your light and your love. I ask you to please give John McCain and Sarah Palin the words to say that would open hearts and open eyes. I ask you to protect them and keep them safe as they campaign to America. I ask for strength and patience as we enter the last days of this election. Father, I know you are aware that our nation needs a healing. I ask that you open eyes, and ears so that others may see and hear the truth. I also ask that you open the hearts of Americans so that we can come togther as a nation as one.

I ask for your hand to be placed on each of our hearts. Father, time is of the essense and we have fallen so far from your word. I ask for your divine touch on the election as we go and prepare to elect the next president.

My heart is heavy and sadden by recent events. I pray that America will wake up and realize how fortunate we are to have freedom. Father, we also are so blessed for the many gifts you have bestowed upon us. Father we owe our lives to you!

Father, I ask that you direct each of us to do your will. May your will be done! I pray for your divine will and your desires for this nation. I thank you for giving us salvation so that we can have eternal life. For this I am eternally grateful!

I pray in Jesus name, Amen!

Deborah, Ohio

No comments: