Friday, October 31, 2008

More Heartfelt Prayers

We will continue to call out to GOD, because that is what he wants us to do... LORD, you are everywhere at all times, and we thank you for being there in our time of need. We need you agian to silence the mouths of those who speak wickedly against two people who know you and wish to serve you.

For John McCain, Sarah Palin and their families - FATHER, grant them the desire of their hearts on this Earth, that these United States be overseen by people who love you. People who do not believe it IS ABOVE their PAYGRADE to stand for the unborn...

PSALM 91:15 - "He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him."

GOD, there are only 4 days left before the election.

PSALM 102:2 - " Do not hide Your face from me in the day of my trouble; Incline Your ear to me; In the day that I call, answer me speedily."

As these one who stand opposed continue to revile, we ask...

PSALM 119:42 - "So shall I have an answer for him who reproaches me, For I trust in Your word."

Answer them for us our Father in Heaven,

PSALM 143:1 - "HEAR my prayer, O LORD, Give ear to my supplications! In Your faithfulness answer me, [And] in Your righteousness."

Let your name be praised in the UNITED STATES, and around this great Earth created by you, and LORD Bless our military men and women as they stand in harms way.

In JESUS Name, AMEN.

-- Mark from Ohio

No comments: