Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Prayer from Deborah, Ohio

Dear Heavenly Father,
I humble myself today and ask for your divine wisdom in this upcoming election. I pray for grace and patience as we move towards Nov 4. We as a nation are so divided and I pray for your hand to touch each of us so that we can come from a place of love not fear. Father, we need a miracle! Please give John McCain and Sarah Palin the right words to say so that America can hear the truth and know in their heart that McCain and Palin is the right choice for America.

Our country was founded on Judeo Christian beliefs and I feel that it is being threaten. I want to be able to worship you and practice my beliefs. I pray that our core values and principles of our nation remain intact. I pray for peace and brotherhood with all men. I pray that we all get it, father. We need pure understanding. For the first time in my life I fear oppression of free speech. I ask that you guide all of us in the coming days and give us the strength and words to be able to combat the naysayers. I pray for your will to be done and I am so grateful for your love and support in my own life. Father, I give my life to you and want to follow your wishes not my own. Please give America the direction that you will have her take. Put the people in my life that will serve your purpose and your will. I thank you for allowing me to be part of a plan that is for the better good. My life is great because of you. Thank you for giving me such wonderful friends and a business relationship that is far better then I ever imagined. " where 2 or 3 are gathered together there am I in the midst of them." "the eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good." Prov. 15:3.

In Jesus name, Amen

Deborah in Ohio

No comments: