Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Prayer from Ohio


Heavenly Father,

I pray for the nation today and for all the adversity that surrounds us. I ask for your hand to be placed on the upcoming election.

Father, only you know our hearts and our true desires. I pray for each and every American as they go to the voting booth that they would call on you for guidance. I pray that Americans hearts and ears be open to the truth.

I pray for John McCain and Sarah Palin as they need your strength to get through the next few days. Please surround them with your light and love and protect them from harm. I ask you to give them the right words to say so that American can hear the truth.

I also pray for Barack Obama that you would touch his heart and make him realize that he needs to speak the truth. Father convict his heart and bring him to his knees. I ask for your hand to protect him from harm.

Father, I thank you for giving us freedom and for all the wonderful gifts you have given us.

In Jesus Name, Amen!

Deborah in Ohio

No comments: