Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MCCAIN MY HERO from Juley

It was only about three months back that I came to this country. I was interested in the elections and I listened to every speech of yours that I could over the net. I thought to myself, now that is a man of courage, a true hero, someone America needs and who has served the country so well all his life. I have admired you since through out the entire campaign including your wife who went everywhere with you and showed her immense support.

It was however during your speech last night after Obama's victory that I truly respected you and it brought tears to my eyes. I am sure that you will continue your service to the country. In the days ahead I pray that God blesses you and your family abundantly.

God Bless America and God bless John McCain.

No comments: