Sunday, November 2, 2008

PROMISES FOR BELIEVERS ON PRAYER SUPER SUNDAY

Do not be fainthearted. Do not be afraid, or panic, or tremble before them, for the Lord your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you. (Deuteronomy 20:3b-4)

Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the Lord your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:6)

I have set the Lord continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. (Psalm 16:8)

Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the Lord. (Psalm 27:14)

The steps of a man are established by the Lord; and He delights in his way. When he falls, he shall not be hurled headlong; because the Lord is the One who holds his hand. (Psalm 37:23-24)

When I am afraid, I will put my trust in Thee. (Psalm 56:3)

Guarding the paths of justice, and He preserves the way of His godly ones.
(Proverbs 2:8)

The steadfast of mind Thou wilt keep in perfect peace, because he trusts in Thee.
(Isaiah 26:3)

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Thy faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23)

And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive. (Matthew 21:22)

No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, that you may be able to endure it. (1 Corinthians 10:13)

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us. (Ephesians 3:20)

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)

And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love and sound mind.
(2 Timothy 1:7)

~~gomac1

No comments: