Sunday, November 2, 2008

SUPER SUNDAY PRAYER from Mark

Let this battle belong to the LORD and we will see victory, Let's PRAY.
Father the time growws shorter and this vessels grow weary. Strengthen US...

DEUTEROTOMY 20:4 - "'for the LORD your God [is] He who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.'

PSALM 35:1 - "PLEAD [my cause,] O LORD, with those who strive with me; Fight against those who fight against me."

Let the world see the fulfillment as they saw it once before at JERIMIAH 1:19 - " They will fight against you, But they shall not prevail against you. For I [am] with you," says the LORD, "to deliver you."

Deliver us, from hands that do not practice what is right. Cleanse this land a set our feet firmly as it was you who established the United States with our founding Fathers.

1 KINGS 17:39 - "But the LORD your God you shall fear; and He will deliver you from the hand of all your enemies."

Because we trust in You LORD, deliver us.

PSALM 22:8 - "He trusted* in the LORD, let Him rescue Him; Let Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!"

For John McCain and Sarah Palin LORD - PSALM 25:20 - "Keep my soul, and deliver me; Let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in You."

And PSALM 31:1 - " IN You, O LORD, I put my trust; Let me never be ashamed; Deliver me in Your righteousness."

Let the LORD GOD, lead us through to victory on Tuesday...

PSALM 31:15 - " My times [are] in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, And from those who persecute me. "

And I will close this morning with PSALM 37:40 - "And the LORD shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, And save them, Because they trust in Him."

We stand on your word, because we trust in you our GOD, our LORD and our KING... Govern us in YOUR perfect love,

In JESUS Name, AMEN...

No comments: