Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TRIBUTE TO JOHN MCCAIN from Glenda

I wish to send Senator John McCain my highest regards. I wish to let him know that I honor him as a person, and I honor his service to the United States of America. I believe the people of this nation would be extremely blessed to have Sen. McCain as our president; although, we don't even come close to deserving such a great character, as he certainly is. Senator McCain, you have overwhelmingly EARNED the privilage of owning the U.S. presidency. I thank you with all my heart for simply being who you are, a great man of honor! Thank you Senator McCain! I salute you! God Bless You and Your Precious Family! :) Know that you are worth so much more than the general people will ever be willing to offer. Your greatest rewards await you in heaven! :)

Love & Blessings,Glenda (Pennsylvania resident)
YOU GOT MY VOTE :)

No comments: